- Log into your account on your bank’s website through your computer or mobile device. All the data you send and receive through your bank’s website is encrypted to protect your information.
- Set up MFA as a Payee using the following payee information:
First Assembly of God, 1917 N US Highway 69, Mineola, TX, 75773.
(You can specify where you want your donation to be applied in the account or memo section.)
- Schedule your payment by telling your bank the amount you want to pay, and when you want the money to be drafted from your account. One time or recurring options will be available.
- After your payment is sent, your bank deducts the money from your account and sends it to the church. If you choose, your bank will send you an email confirming that the payment has been sent. The contribution will be recorded in your giving account.
3. You Can Also Donate Through Paypal
Thank you for your giving to the Lord and to his church!
Please keep in mind that by using “VENMO” or your bank’s online “Bill Pay,” MFA receives the full amount of your contribution. This is not the case with PayPal. PayPal donors will receive credit for the full amount of the contribution and MFA will cover the 3% transaction fee. If you have any questions please call 903-569-9882. Thanks.